Patient capital loan from
the chantier de l’économie
Loans from $50,000 to $1.5 million
No application fee
RISQ receives and analyzes investment applications submitted to the Chantier de l’économie sociale Trust. The Trust provides 2 types of loans: Operations Patient Capital (OPC) and Real Estate Patient Capital (REPC). As their names indicate, one supports your enterprise’s operations and the other supports your real estate investments.
- Support enterprises’ startup and expansion projects and support their real estate investments
- Complement other financing products and increase overall availability of financing
- 15-year capital repayment moratorium
- Fixed interest rate for the duration of the investment
- The amount of the loan cannot represent over 35% of project costs
- Development or operational improvements
- Adaptation of products and services
- Costs related to working capital
- Marketing new products
- Acquisition of office equipment, computers, vehicles, machinery and equipment . . .
- Costs related to the acquisition, construction, or renovation of real estate assets such as a property, building, warehouse, etc.
- Social economy enterprises with assets of less than $100 million or with capital of less than $50 million.
- Recovery and refinancing of existing debts
- Early repayment of a long-term loan
- Financing for activities that would result in the substitution of jobs held by public sector employees
- Public and parapublic enterprises
- Enterprises with over 200 employees
- Childcare centres, enterprises providing home support, perinatal, educational, or housing services